This exhibition, held in The URA Centre, will be Richard Rogers’ only exhibition in South-East Asia. The interns will get a chance to experience up-close the high level of professionalism displayed by the architects and the design team as they put together this exhibition. And not to mention the bragging rights of having worked with Richard Rogers himself!
Below are some important details:
– setting up 4 – 15 May
– exhibition 20 May – 23 July
– tearing down 24 – 31 July
– Applications are open to students (undergrad and post grad) who have a strong interest in architecture, interior design, environmental design, exhibition & gallery works
– Applicants should be responsible, reliable and able to commit 2- 3 months during the exhibition.
Workscope & Incentives
– involvement as exhibition docents, i.e. must be able to provide the necessary information about AUDE & the exhibition, hand out publicity collaterals
– involvement as exhibition invigilators, i.e. ensuring the security of the models, panels, drawings, books, notify any damages, etc.
– involvement in Richard Rogers’ only exhibition in South-East Asia
– involvement in the setting-up & tearing down of the exhibition
– get to understand how famous architects plan their exhibits to showcase their ideas & portfolio
– meet the architects & team behind the exhibition
– must be able to commit to different invigilator’s shifts during gallery opening hours
Those interested in this internship experience may sign up here.